Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cranberry Revenge

It seems that eating copious amounts of cranberries is not such a good idea if you have GERD.

Ow. Ow. Ow. OWWWWW!

That hurt.

My blood pressure is also being very bizarre.

I am going to try some BP meds to see if that helps bring it down as it is getting scary high.

I have lost weight. Then lost more weight. I was exercising until all the fatigue ate up my life. I cut out salt. Quit caffeine and all I have to show for it? Peak and valley blood pressure.

I did all the right things and I have this zig zagging blood pressure that, right now, is making me very nervous. Usually it spikes and then tanks. Usually it doesn't spike at all if I'm on prednisone so this is very much going against trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.