Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Home Alone with Pickle Juice

I am way bloated and showing some signs of Cushings, namely red stretch marks on my stomach.

WTF?

So I thought, well let me see if I can do 20mg of HG instead of 25mg.

That went over like a bug hitting the windshield of a supersonic train. In fact, I'm writing this post primarily to keep myself awake.

I don't know what to think. You can feel like a dead sloth with too much steroid and too little steroid, so maybe I'll give it another day and see if I adjust for the better before bumping back up.

At least my gut finally seems to be healing. I was able to sleep on my side without pain for a few minutes this morning.

Oh crap, just realized my blood pressure is way low. Hubby is at school. Toddler is running amuck and I am now drinking pickle juice.

And texting hubby that he might have to come home instead of finish his class and go play hockey like he planned.

Oh crap oh crap oh crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.