Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Change with Value Judgment

"I want to start exercising again," the hubby said ruefully rubbing his stomach.

"I know," I said. "I'm just tired. Maybe next week I'll have more energy."

(Yeah, the exercise thing didn't last long with this latest taper. I want to exercise, I think about it, yearn for it even, but it takes me about 4 hours to feel conscious after getting out of bed. My main exercise is finding larger and larger amounts of caffeine even though there's no evidence it's helping.)

We tried to go for a walk, but the toddler pitched a fit the entire way making it a miserable endeavor. By the time we got home, I was physically and emotionally exhausted.

I'm just tired. I don't think an up dose is necessary, I think this is just how it's going to be. I haven't had flank pain, barely any muscle cramps, no major signs of adrenal strain.

Things are different now. My body has changed. This must just be life with a functioning HPA axis while still tapering off steroids.

Tired tired tired blech ugh blah.

So not loving the new me. May this pass quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.