Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Day Picture Post


Baby birds at my parents' house. They flew the nest Memorial Day and we got to watch them learn to fly. Very cool.
.
Click the picture to make it bigger, it's too small here to do the birds justice.
.
.
.

The towel that almost burned down the house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Experimenting with low carb appetizer ideas. Grapes and cheese are such a classic, but grapes are carby. How about strawberries and brie? It turned out pretty tasty.
.
.
.
.
.
A low carb lunch for the hubby, nothing for me as I'm more tasting food right now as opposed to outright eating due to heartburn.
.
.
.
.





Getting ready for summer fun. Bring it!

Not pictured? The fact I slept until noon,against my will. We still got a lot done though.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.