Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

AM Relish

I woke up this morning at 7:20 and just relished the feeling of not wanting to sleep all day.

Last weekend, I made myself get up at noon even though I wasn't ready.

It's a nice change.

I'm not sure if some of the lingering fatigue is recovery from the endoscopy or just the fact the schedule has gone from lazy hazy summertime to go-go-go school time. Call me naive, but I thought summer was busy. It wasn't.

I feel overwhelmed. Go here. Go there. Schlep, schlep, schlep. Fill out reams of meaningless paperwork or else child will suffer.Wait. Stop. Work. Fill out paperwork for work, also meaningless. Go. No, wait. Go. No, stop. GO already! Toddler tantrums x 1,000,000. Here's a last minute schedule change with cascading effects on everything else. Reorganize your life around it. Now, make dinner, clean the house, plan a toddler birthday party and hurry up or you'll be late for work.

Nap? No time for rest, way too wicked for that!

PS: I ate an entire bag of nut granola. Low carb, but only if you don't inhale the entire bag and deep throat the crumbs at the bottom. I ate other things too, including, possibly, a small town.

The weight?

Same.

Calories in, calories out? MY ASS!

Set points are a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.