Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Totally Whining

We're all sick now and down to the last box of Kleenex. It's going to be a fight as to who gets soft tissue and who is stuck with the recycled eco-friendly toilet paper. Also, we are desperate to find that 3 year old tube of diaper ointment so we can coat our noses with it.

I went through a box of Kleenex myself in one day. This is one of those nuclear colds with ties to Al Qaeda. The mission is to terrorize noses of the West.

I did pass out some vitamins once I knew I was sick, so hopefully everyone else will miss out on the depths of misery that have been mine to plummet the last two days. I don't know if I can leave the toddler to go to the wedding if she gets as sick as this.

Why? Here's just a small sampling...


Will they know what to watch for with the asthma? And how to treat it? Will they wake up at night even or do they sleep like my husband? Can they deal with the hyperactivity from the meds?

I will spend the entire time worrying about her. That's what mother's do. Maybe I'll just send the hubby by himself to the wedding.

Also, I am taking 5mg because hello asthma and also, hey there, adrenals--although I managed to shut them out before they could make things worse. Aside from some heavy limbed-ness, energy was actually pretty good.

Still might have to go up to 10mg for the lungs, if not higher.

Added in Pulmicort too. Lungs are creaking anyways. That's what asthma does.

My nose is such a red hot ball of misery, sleep is tough. The sneezing and itching are constant. Totally worst cold ever.

I think...I think...*looks around furtively* I think I have a man cold. *runs for cover*

This can still turn around, right? It doesn't have to be the snot apocalypse, right? I might still get to wear a pretty dress, dance (slowly because, you know, the lungs), and sleep in a hotel with the full complement of cable channels, yes?

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sucks. Man cold! Nooooo!

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.