Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fire in the Hole

I have no idea when I will be able to sleep tonight. I have such horrific heart burn and I don't know why.

This suspected wheat allergy/intolerance thing is hard on my gut. I not only get the rash on my neck, but the GERD spins out of control too.

And it takes days, if not weeks to calm down.

I am not sure what I ate to piss it off now. All I can think of is...I have been showing heightened sensitivity to peppers and tomatoes again and I had some peppers yesterday. I also forgot myself and licked some powdered sugar off my fingers...powdered sugar that had been on a flour pastry.

It doesn't seem like that should have tipped me over the edge into the volcano, but something sure did.

And yes, the rash is back..this time mostly under my collar bone with two little devil horns extending up the sides of my neck.

I wouldn't mind so much if the GERD wasn't so dang painful.
 

1 comment:

  1. OH NO!!! Hope it improves

    My husband has bad GERD and is on Nexium. I'm lucky mine's only episodic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.