Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Feeling Weird

Trying to cut back on the Percocet and possibly not handling that so well. My stomach feels pretty good actually. It's not driving the need for pain medication.

It's the throbbing headache (caffeine withdrawal?) and this weird lower back pain that are no fun. The area over my right kidney is tender and feeling 'full.'  Advil and Tylenol aren't cutting it and I've used up all the Advil I can take in one day already.

So it looks like I'll be on Percocet part-time.

I need to sleep, but I can't seem to fall asleep. So I've been walking up and down the street in front of my house, soaking up sunshine, hoping movement might work out some of the kinks in my back. Maybe I've just been laying down too much and need to change up my posture.

On the upside, I've been eating more. 2 yogurts, 1 cup chicken rice soup (homemade) and 1 granola bar. Most calories I've had in days. And I added in some caffeinated tea for my poor head. So far so good. Nothing has exploded yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.