Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Vegging

I love the holidays and am thrilled that I feel good right now so I can enjoy the kickoff for Christmas.

The tree should be going up today.

We made another pumpkin pie because the hubby loves it. The toddler helped me make it saying, "Mommy, I'm making Christmas," as she stirred.

Everyone's still in their pajamas, the house smells like cinnamon, the Christmas music is jamming and the sun is shining.

It's gonna be a great day.

But not perfect.

I've had some resurgence of the back pain as I've tapered, but I'm trying not to give it too much attention. I did find some patient accounts of having pain that persisted past treatment so the idea that prednisone must fix everything 100% perfect or else it is not adrenal is not borne out.

I have had back pain with tapering before. Based on past experience, so long as the BP is okay, it should resolve as my body adjusts to the new dose.

However, just because I want to be sure to I'm okay today, I tapered to 6mg instead of 5mg, which I'll do tomorrow. The last thing I want is to be zonked from tapering.

And now I have to go. The family is demanding lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.