Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sick with Benefits

The hubby got a bug up his butt about needing to replace the bathroom floor. Sometimes he gets ideas in his head and the only thing I can do is get out of the way. That and say yes to whatever he says because he's crazy until he gets it out of his system.

So now we have a new bathroom floor, whether we needed one is another metric entirely.

Of course, his knees hurt from all the physical labor and we had the following exchange.

Hubby: I need something. What can I take?

Me: How about some Motrin?

Hubby: How many can I take?

Me: Four.

Hubby: Thanks.

Me: See? There are some benefits to being married to someone who is 80 in health years.

Hubby: 80? I thought it was more like 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.