Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Neverending Hangover

Yesterday went okay. Eight hours with me and the toddler at non-kid friendly events (although she enjoyed herself immensely, not sure how the other people felt that had to deal with her exuberance). And older relatives at various stages of senility. Plus a half mile walk in 100F!

But I survived!

I just wish I didn't constantly feel hungover.

Yesterday it was the low blood sugar hangover from the 4th.

Today it is the high blood sugar hangover from the 5th.

From one extreme to the other and my body can't moderate either one!

I tried to work out last night to try and burn up the excess sugar and my muscles fatigued very quickly, going straight to the burn of over doing it. I don't know if this is just me being out of shape (but surely not that far gone, I have been exercising) or my body being weird.

And now I'll end this post because I've hit some 'shrink the screen until it's almost invisible' button combination. I can barely see what I"m typing. Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should get a medal, or at least a gold star, for what sounds like one hell of a day. I hope your sugar improved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly how I describe it......a hangover.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.