Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday with a Cherry on Top

Today went well. I have no complaints.

Bummed around the house most of the day. Worked on a story that should be ready for publication sometime this week. Went for a 2.5 mile walk in 90F heat.

We made better tasting juice today--still not sure how I'm going to incorporate juicing into my life. Not really interested in a juice fast, but I like that we went through 10 large carrots, 4 cups of spinach, 2 apples, and some ginger today.

Energy is good.

Life is good. Steak for dinner! Now that we are out of house guests (temporarily) the budget allows an indulgence here and there.

I am afraid it will all end tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.