Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Huff n Puff

I thought I was better this morning, but then I got out of bed. I am a terrible optimist when I first open my eyes in the morning. If you told me I won the lottery and that there was a unicorn farting rainbows in my living room, I would believe you, right up until my feet hit the floor.

The adrenal piece is doing well with this cold. I have not felt like I needed steroids or that my energy is terminally awful. However, I've just started the '8 days without progesterone' portion of the program which may yet cause drama.

The asthma, however, is being a pita. Peak flow is down, I'm panting a lot and taking breaks whenever I do anything more intense than sit.

I would be surprised, though, if it gets worse than this. I think the cold is on its way out. I just have to suck up a few more days.

Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.