Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Boo!

So of course, right after I come on here and post 'happy, happy, joy, joy' the toddler's kiddo's nose starts dripping with the boogies of doom.

I started sneezing yesterday and am feeling kind of tired today. Not sick yet, but...

This cycle is rather defeating. Also, I probably should never admit that anything is going well, it's just too tempting for fate.

Anyway, I did go to a zumba class last week. Now that I'm inside working all the time, I find I don't want to exercise where I work and have felt the need to get out of the house.

I did the whole hour class with some modifications to keep the movements low impact. My energy was perfect afterwards and into the next day. That's a happy thing.

I'm going again tonight.

Which might not be wise given the boogie situation, but maybe I won't get sick, right?

It's pretty sad that I'm always just one bug away from going backwards. If I think about that too much it freaks me out.

Lots going on this week. My one book continues to do very well. That freaks me out too. It's hard to focus on writing the next book since the current one is such a reality show. I have developed the bad habit of refreshing my sales reports over and over just to see the numbers move. It's addicting.

We're gearing up to make Halloween cut-out cookies. Our traditional tentacle pot pie will be had for dinner sometime this week. Trick or treating was canceled due to the hurricane so we're busying managing the kiddo's dashed expectations. She's taking it hard.

Don't let the hurricane blow you away!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.