Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Groggy with Bad Knees

Today was much better than Sunday on all counts, but I think I need another good night's sleep to totally get rid of the tireds.

Tried to exercise...been trying to step up my game...and what do I get?

Another knee strain.

On my good knee.

I don't understand. I've been going slow. I wasn't doing anything I hadn't done before. There was no pain or any warning that things were in trouble. Just one squat and boom! It's done.

I was just making plans to go to a Zumba class too.

This is very frustrating. I wonder if anyone has counted the injury rate among the chronically ill? Because I am finding the constant cycling from conditioned to deconditioned to be very challenging.

I cannot be the only one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.