Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Reveal

So it turns out I have a cold, which is probably why I felt sick after working out. Would I have become sick without exercise? I don't know.

It appears my body operates on a two weeks well, two weeks ill cycle. That seems to be the trend of the last two plus years.

It's funny because I was thinking of having a dinner party, but held off on setting a date because...what if I get sick?

And then I was arguing with myself that it was silly to hesitate because I'm better now, right?

Well, yes and no.



1 comment:

  1. Feel betta! Can I get a shout out for both of us not having taken steroids in months? Am I right?

    I realize we're no spring chicks or energizer bunnies, but at least we're off the beasts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.