Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm Hit

I think I finally caught the toddler's cold and I'm all up in arms with paranoia that this will be the one that pulls the world out from under my feet.

It's been a long time since my body wanted to just crumple to the ground. I was walking with a friend. We'd coordinated our daughters' dance class so we could have time to walk and chat. And all I wanted to do was drop where I stood.

The exhaustion level is just mind boggling.

Add lots of gunk and active asthma to that equation and it adds up to a bug.

Maybe if I go to bed I can sleep it off.

But first my patented mix of anti-bug vitamins.

Oh gosh...the weird thing....I just remembered...I had flank pain today which I wrote off as muscle soreness. I really should know better.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hope it goes away soon! The flank pain is troubling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.