Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Convenient Distraction from More Serious Things

I think I broke a toe. Possibly two toes.

I dropped a game of Clue on my foot. One of those 'oh-thank-God-I'm-home-let-the-shopping-bags-sag-to-the-floor' moments.

Apparently, my 'moment' was conducted from the height of a skyscraper. Who knew board games were so heavy? Aren't they like, made out of paper and cardboard and shiz????

The thing hit my foot like an anvil and now I have two painfully swollen toes as a result.

For those playing along at home...for the win, it was Idiot Mom in the Kitchen with a Target bag full of overpriced Made-in-China crap.

And no, I'm not going to the doctor. So long as I can walk, it must not be that bad, right?

Update: The Clue game is a wooden box, not cardboard like I thought. Which kind of explains things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.