Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A List of Three

1. I am so out of shape. Oh my Lawd. Man this sucks. I put in an aerobics DVD today and something in my knee had a full blown charley horse.

This after exercising every day last week, so I'm not at zero, you know? Blech. I had to stop and massage it out before I could continue.

It's going to take a lot to get out of this hole.

Also, I really really really want a bike. But probably won't get one since the computer is dying and will need to be replaced.

I've been looking at Zumba too because I love to dance and I'm looking for a fun workout that doesn't take itself to seriously. Only, I watched some Youtube videos and ummm, I'm not in good enough shape yet for that. However, I think I can cobble together a Youtube Zumba workout to work on at home. Maybe I can go to an actual class someday from there.

2.Why isn't the toddler napping? Anyone?

3.I did spend 1 1/2 hours deep cleaning the kitchen. And it's still not done. The dirt level is not just from me being sick, it's from the dust created while refinishing wood floors. Lots of work, much of it mildly aerobic so a bonus for me.

1 comment:

  1. Have you checked with Craigslist or FreeCycle for a bicycle? I bet now is a good time since people will be clearing out sheds and reminding themselves what they have and may not need.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.