Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Molapalooza

Had the big mole check today. They took lots of pictures--something various dermatologists have made noises about since the 90s but never followed through on--and I lost 4 moles to the big B ( for biopsy).

I officially have "a lot of moles."

Do I get a prize?

No?

Lame.

The toddler is sick, which has me all hyped up since I do not want to get sick. That will mean prednisone and a possible asthma flare. Plus I will have to stop exercising. So noooooooooooo.

Speaking of exercising, two of the biopsied moles happen to be in line with my bra strap, which presents some interesting challenges. First, I never carry a purse unless I have to. I hate baggage. So, of course, this would be the day I could use a purse to stuff my bra into. Instead I had to shove it down my pants and hope no one thought that bulge 'down there' was anything weird.

Second, exercising is going to be hard without a bra. I can't exactly walk the dog with the headlights on, you know? And there's no jumping unless there's a bra involved. I need the support.

Eh. Who am I kidding? I've barely slept the last four days. Between the hubby being in and out of town (complete with 4am wake-up calls), the toddler peeing through her diaper on a nightly basis, plus not sleeping through the night and now being sick, I wasn't planning to exercise anyway. I mean, I want to exercise, but instead I think I will take a nap. At least for today. And for the last three days.

I'm not sure when regular bra wearing will resume since I have stitches. I've never had stitches before with mole biopsies so this is a new one. It's probably not a good idea to have bra straps irritating them, right????

By the way, if this post makes no sense, it's the sleep deprivation which magnifies my inner moronic qualities.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.