Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

The waves of fatigue seem to coincide with the aftermath of my wimpy workouts.

So exercise is still a problem. Although it's never been a issue while on prednisone so that is new.

Another strike in the prednisone is an 'upper' hypothesis.

Other than that I have nothing much to say.

The other day I was too tired to finish talking to the hubby. It didn't seem worth the effort.

Last night I went to bed stupid early.

Aside from my body's relentless stupidity, things are good. Christmas preparations continue apace. I walked the toy aisles of Target last night and was not moved to buy a single solitary thing for the toddler. Too many things are just not worth the money.

When did toys start to suck? I missed that transition.

Her Christmas outfit is adorbs though. Because the toddler is as tall as a 5/6 year old but with the toddler Buddha Belly (which waxes and wanes depending on her growth curve) she's hard to dress. I also am opposed to sleeveless Christmas dresses. As in they should be outlawed unless you live in Hawaii. So I got her this skirt from Etsy, which is very very very cute.

I have not so wisely invited family to eat with us on Christmas Eve which means more cooking than I want to do. It seemed like a great idea at the time...

I had the menu all planned out. Now there's a vegetarian in the mix so there will be two separate meals to cook. Luckily I am married to the Energizer Bunny. Which is kind of like having your own personal live-in super hero, so that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.