Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Up and Down

Get this.

I went for a walk.

On Christmas Day.

A mile long walk in the snow.

With the dogs.

With the hubby (because we have a relative here who can watch the toddler while we do such wild and crazy things.)

It was marvelous.

Except I paid for it later by almost completely crashing. So disappointing.

And today my head is spinning and I'm having a hard time getting a grip on the day.

But the muscle cramps are better. Not gone, but much less intrusive.

My blood pressure tried to nosedive on Christmas Eve. I responded by face planting into a plate of cookies and that seemed to do the trick.

Despite the ever constant reminders that something ain't right, I do feel pretty good now on the Hydrcortisone. Soooooo happy to not have the anvil pounding head aches anymore. I just wonder if regular exercise will ever be possible anytime soon? I would love to go to a Zumba class this week, but that would be very unwise.

Blood test results will be in next week. Crossing everything I've got that there's some forward motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.