Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Afraid to Say Anything

But, I am doing okay.

Lungs aren't too gunky. I seem to have kicked the bug out.

My energy is okay, could be better, but definitely an improvement.

I can see exercise in my future*.

So...

Frantically knocks on wood.

Throws salt over shoulder.

Kills chicken.

Shoves pins in voodoo doll.

Calls 1-800 psychic line.

Hubby is NOT doing well though. He's wheezing. I think I gave him asthma. I am wondering if he needs antibiotics as he's been sick a while now.

*At least until the next taper! Which I will probably undertake at the end of the month. I'm trying to sit on my hands and take this slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.