Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Altered State

Woowee. I feel like, sooooo high right now y'all.

Out of my body.

Light headed.

Foggy.

Nauseated.

Diarrhea.

My arms are too heavy to lift. If not for the keyboard, I think they would flop uselessly to the floor.

No back/flank/stomach pain. Which I did have yesterday.None today. At least not yet.

I drank a 1/2 cup of pickle juice.

Had a sucker for some sugar.

And chased it with caffeine from a Coke Zero.

Hoping that perks me up. Soon.

What a difference 2.5 mg makes.

17.5mg was just mild fatigue and unpleasantness.

15mg is like getting hit with a sledgehammer and viewing my body from above.

Wonder what the drive to pick up the toddler from pschool will be like?

1 comment:

  1. Oh No! I know that feeling all too well. I hope the rest of your day was better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.