Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Blame Hitler for Obesity

I hate listening to radio interviews because they are so slow compared to how fast I can read. It's better if something is on television so I can see and hear (although I often read with the TV on, because even TV is too slow) but radio really sucks for me. Like life at sloth speed. It makes me twitch.

That being said, I'm glad I sucked it up and plowed through these two radio interviews with Gary Taubes.

The first, explains why obesity is Hitler's fault. The second, explains why I shouldn't eat after a workout. I'd previously been advised to eat a sweet potato after the metabolic conditioning workouts, I think I'm going to pass based on this interview as it seems to defeat the goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.