Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Down After the Up

So Thursday was definitely a step down from Wednesday's high. Very tired and heavy limbed. Nausea hit in the afternoon and I had to go lie down until it passed. Appetite was off as well.

Basically, I'm only alive every other day. Any time I have the energy to exercise, I probably should just go sit down because I'm not really capable of withstanding the stress.

But I still count myself as improved simply by virtue of the fact that I even care about exercise. For a while, it was so far off my radar, it had the same probability as human life on Mars. Now I watch Youtube fitness videos and can't wait until I can do more.

I just don't know when my will and my health will finally merge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.