Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fool's Gold

Saturday was a good day. I didn't do anything physical as my joints were quite stiff and sore from Friday's pool workout. (Drinking ginger lemon infusions helped tremendously by the way. LOVE ginger, very effective anti-inflammatory.)

I did, however, have a very productive work day. The toddler had a little buddy to fight play with so she was well occupied.

I finished edits on one story. Wrote the complete rough draft of another as well as made the cover in Photoshop (which is a real pita now that retailers have increased the cover sizes).

This morning I woke up, decided I felt good and did the elliptical first thing. I want to start exercising in the morning again so it's now or never. It pretty much sucked because it's hot and my legs are/were weak. Usually when I feel this good energy-wise I can chug away at 60rpm, today I was fighting to just stay in the 40s.

I've been puzzled by having weakness not in combination with fatigue. The two are like conjoined twins of torture, where one goes, the other follows. But then it occurred to me that maybe this is the first significant break in the adrenal pattern.

Maybe this is the beginning of the end?

Maybe now the weakness will fade too?

Or am I just fooling myself to think that any good days are the start of a new and better pattern?

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, ginger! My neurologist always goes on and on about how wonderful it is and how I should eat a gram a day. I like ginger, but I'm not sure I can manage a gram a day.

    Awesome that you had some relief. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.