Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Still Crashing

Sigh.

I'm trying to get the alternate day dosing going.

Except my blood pressure is tanking.

I can always tell when it starts. I get sooooo dizzy and light headed. Then I feel weak. Then I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

At which point I take my blood pressure.

It's not horribly low now, but it's dropping. 100/70.

So time for sugar and salt. Smarties and pickles to be precise.

I do wish I would hear back from the endo. Even if it's just some banal affirmation that I'm on the right path/making the right decisions.

As far as I can tell, I'm not going to get sick. I haven't had a sore throat for a while. Then again, the toddler was sick ,then better, then markedly worse. So maybe I'm not out of the woods yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.