Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Mini Tank

After four days of exercise and yesterday's a-g0-go-go, I am tanked. Just a wee bit.

We were up a 8am, I exercised, we drove to visit relatives, 2 hours of mall walking, home and then a movie, bed at 1am. Looong day, but my energy was good throughout. I felt really normal and the contrast of then vs. now was quite the revelation.

Today, however, it's the usual couldn't get up. It's taking me a long time to feel awake. Some heaviness in my limbs, but not as much as I've seen before. There's also some wheezing and loss of voice, which came out of left field.

So we're taking it easy for today. Running to the DMV for my sticker since my birthday is coming up and then taking the toddler to the pool.

Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.