Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Holidaze

Energy today has been in the toilet. And flushed. Twice.

Bah humbug.

I'm blaming it on sugar overload.

Only I actually didn't eat that much, but there was a piece of cake. Not even close to being a lot.

Went for a walk last night, Not my smartest move as my stomach and back hurt, but I survived. I wasn't aware how crap I felt until I did that walk and then I was like 'oh, wait.'

I'm going to push out a work out today in the hopes of it helping me shake this fog of fatigue.

Wake up already! UP I say. UP!

1 comment:

  1. 1-2-3, UP! Sounds like you're really pushing yourself with exercise, good job. Hope the toilet backs up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.