Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How Do YOU Pull Up Your Big Girl Panties?

I'm kind of over fighting the good fight.

Tired of picking myself up again.

Incapable of not whining.

I mean, it is just a cold.

But it comes with So. Much. Baggage.

That I don't want to unpack.

My big girl panties are in a pool at my feet.

Any advice on how to pull them up and muddle through?

P.S. Uh oh. I was just informed that the toddler's coat was covered in puke. Apparently, I was so out of it yesterday I didn't notice when I picked her up at preschool. I don't know if it's hers or not, but it looks like we have been exposed.

You guys, I will seriously lose it if I start puking on top of everything else. I mean I'm holding my own so far, by the grace of God. Stomach flu will push me over the edge into madness.

Who up there thinks I'm not sick enough? I mean, really, you can stop aaaaaany time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.