Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2022

And then the beat drops...

Oxygen drop today. 


For no reason.


Got woozy and felt really off. 


Checked pulse ox out of curiosity as something similar had happened to me a few days ago and... I don't know, I was just suspicious. 


93.


I'm barely functional. My head is whirling. I feel super weird.


I ate. I didn't eat a lot yesterday and hadn't eaten much today yet. Probably short some calories. So I got some food in me hoping that would help.


Nope.


I think I'm going to end up in bed all day.  The geneticist is trying to call me and I don't even feel capable of holding a conversation with anyone. Typing this is some Olympic level gymnastic feat. I've pushed them off to tomorrow in the hopes I'm synapsing better.


WTF Covid? Is this just how I oxygen now? Is this how it's going to be?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.