Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Covid Smells Bad

It's gotta be Covid. My sense of smell is all over the place. I couldn't even sleep last night because the smell of putrid vomit kept me up.


It was my husband's feet.


In the process of problem solving that, I sniffed myself and discovered I smelled like a maggot infested swamp hag hatching stinkbugs out of her ass.


It was so bad, I ended up on the couch in the middle of the night eating popsicles because I'd been up long enough for my body to scream about being hungry like a newborn.


I keep sending texts to my family accusing things of stinking. I've triggered a lot of steam cleaning and mopping lol. Everything smells bad.


Today, I finally felt better but I messed up by trying to take the new dog for a walk. That triggered nausea, fatigue, and panting. Too soon I guess.


It IS mild overall in the sense that there's nothing super serious going on. It's like a bad flu with mono-like malaise. My capacity is increasing slowly, inch by inch. Today I think is the turning point. It's just a question of how long it lingers in my system and if it circles back to my joints and nerves.


In other news, anyone catch that the way 'aliens' are going mainstream is over an argument about how to ACCOUNT for the spending and who's doing it wrong?


Like, essentially, taxes and finance. The same way they caught Al Capone.

I can't stop laughing. Because of course we're going to find out aliens are real because of stupid spreadsheets and petty politics.

https://thehill.com/opinion/technology/4067865-congress-doubles-down-on-explosive-claims-of-illegal-ufo-retrieval-programs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.