Pages

Monday, June 12, 2023

You Can't Trust Grapefruits

 I realized I've said a lot of things about the grapefruit, things that are contradictory.


It's all true. But some of it may be wrong. I don't have enough testing and imaging to know which end is up yet so I think everything at least once. There's no orientation, just trying to guess WTF went off the rails now.


So yes. I am all over the place. Trying to problem solve all by myself without a good work up will do that. 


And yes, I am still trying to cut out the doctor appointments this summer. I haven't been as successful as I'd hoped. My hip has been without mercy lately and that's really driving me forward at the moment and the teen's stuff is going to need a biopsy to rule out some things, but it is overall less. What is endless is my ability to bitch. So it will never sound like less.


In other news...my foot is pissed. It has decided it's unhappy with the dog hunting hike. 


Also, a few days ago I hauled about 700 lbs of water by hand in 2-gallon buckets lugged across several acres as there's a drought and we have to nurse the baby fruit and nut trees through it. That about killed me. 99% of my flesh and bones were already heavy metal screaming a song of pain from that. The dog chase just added a shrieking guitar solo.


Yes. I am still fat despite all that exercise. No. I don't understand how. However, I'm getting kind of strong over here anymore.


Nor do I understand how my foot makes the distinction between water hauling and hiking. I think it makes a difference that I'm walking on grass vs. asphalt. Or it's all a contributing factor to the current irritation.


Anyway, between the water hauling and the escaped dog chasing, I stayed off my feet today and I WORKED! Like really worked. I did things that weren't about my fucked up family or anyone's health! I got to remember I'm good at my job! I'd forgotten! Exciting stuff!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.