Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Going the Wrong Direction

My chest is mostly clear from this cold BUT now it's moved UP to my sinuses????? I thought bugs followed the laws of gravity? Sinuses first, chest second. Or have I caught a new one?

I think the CDC should hire me. I am clearly an expert bug catcher.

Today is much much worse. Mostly, I think, because I couldn't breathe last night, I was so clogged up. I probably had cold apnea.

I am so annoyed by this bug. I've been sick since last week!

Shoo! Go away.

Also, please cross your fingers that the toddler lets me rest. I am not going to be able to rise above so much today. I'm down for the count now. Send Mary Poppins STAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.