Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Pictures

The toddler had her dance recital.


She did great despite being very nervous.


Here's a picture of the orange-mint water. (Like you care, I know, but I'm really excited about it still.)



And a picture of Kombucha. It's an interesting drink. Like a fruit beer. (I don't like beer, which is why I don't drink, but this was okay. It made me think I could eventually graduate to beer someday.)




As for how I feel? Eh. You know the answer. Like poop. 5mg wasn't enough. I need more. Not sure if I'll be brave enough to take 10mg today or not, but I probably need it.

I've lost about 5lbs from not eating either due to lack of appetite/heart burn. It's not new weight loss, just a swing down on the waffle range. New weight loss will be next.

For extra fun, on Saturday some passing cigarette smoke exposure triggered an acute asthmatic reaction.

Then I got to the point where, if I sat too long, I started to fall asleep. I'm just really tired and I can't seem to wake up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is the cutest! Love the outfit.

    Water looks delicious. Drink kinda looks like a tumor.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.