Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Magic Show

My head is stuffed with tidbits on Corporate Epistemology.

Don't ask or you'll never be able to shut me up.

Because I have way too many thoughts now about the epistemology of medicine.

In theory today is my last day at 10mg.

The asthma has been acting up, retracting all the skin on my chest until I can't 'pinch an inch' let alone even move the skin. I've been using the albuterol inhaler.

Otherwise, things are fine. Big birthday party for friend's kids today featuring a semi-famous magician whose been on TV, on shows you've heard of. Amazingly, their fees for bday parties aren't too bad. I'm impressed.

I found this quote to be inspiring and I share it in the hope that it does the same for you.

I beg you, to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer. -Ranier Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.