Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Snags and Snot and Other Ventures

I didn't make the tumor board after all. A clerical error somewhere left me off the list. Maybe next week.

Bah.

I'm working on a sinus infection I think. Or something. This cold I picked up from going to the doctor all the damned time is not really going away, it's just morphing into something else.

On the upside, I took the first fledgling steps to start a new business venture. Writing fiction requires very high output to sustain any income and I'm kind of sucking at writing fast. Ergo, I'm hoping to develop this new venture as a way to stabilize income and set up something that can motor on without daily input from me.

So that was exciting.

And I got a nice message from a reader saying they loved my last book. That's where the smile on my face came from today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.