Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Yay Delay


My surgery was postponed, and I'm pathetically excited about being able to take my vitamins and any medication I want.

The second I had to stop the different pills I take, I was attacked by allergies. Great. Just when I needed some Claritin D (just Claritin doesn't work for me) I couldn't take it.

So I can finally get relief from the horrible sneezing, itching and congestion. OMG. Yassss. There IS a God and she doesn't want my head to fly off from sneezing.

And vitamins make a big difference for me. So I can tell when I'm not taking them.

(I always research the vitamins I take. Including a paid subscription to a service that does purity testing and keeps tabs on medical studies and information about different supplements. I check drug interactions as well. Because yes, I am that weird. Although I like to think of it as being responsible and not stupid. Tomato, tomahto.)

So yay delay.







1 comment:

  1. What do you use to check your vitamins and which ones work well for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.