Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Oh, Right

 I forgot.


This kind or rapid weight loss has happened with an adrenal crisis. That was a pound lost every other day up to ten pounds. This has been faster.


In theory, it couldn't be that. In practice, who knows what my body is capable of?


I have been a bit hrmmm about my adrenal glands lately. Just an intuitive sense. Meaningless.


But you know, probably not the worst idea I've ever had to check my am cortisol.


The fatigue fits. Like a glove. I'm whatever is slower than a sloth would be. Comatose?


I'll probably do it out of pocket. None of my doctors know me anymore and I don't have the energy it will take to persuade them I'm not a lunatic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.