Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Study Buddy

 I was prepared to shelve the sleep apnea, BUT I've been offered a medical study that doesn't involve surgery. I'm going to explore it and see. 


The main thing is I need it to be turnkey and not fussy as it has to be something I can keep up with even as other bullshit flies off the rails. Plus, I'm sure they don't want someone disappearing midstream or suddenly unable to finish the study.


Crossing fingers.


Teen had their first college class (which was math) and absolutely slayed. :)


It's online and I sat in on the first half hour which is how I know. I want to be oriented on things so I can help them navigate this new stage of their education. This is their first college class and they're still a bit young. But. They are so with it that I suspect they won't need me much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.