Pages

Friday, December 9, 2022

Progress?

I think I feel better? Like really better? It's only been 4-5 days so...I don't know. Is it real?



This is so weird. I'm on a new planet. One with free energy. What language do they speak here? What do they even do with themselves? Wow gravity is so much lighter here. I'm bouncing...


I hope it lasts.


And I bought some new clothes! Everything is either too big or too small. I mean, if I'm home, I've got baglady chic outfits for days, but if I have to people, that stuff is very sparse. A simple joy (that cost an arm and a leg because yeeesh inflation but nothing's perfect, right?). I haven't treated myself to much lately.


Work is going well. I've figured out a bunch of stuff and I'm FIRST lol. I get off on innovating and ideation (the business type not the psych type) and creating process flow. It's how I procrastinate on the other half of my business and I'm amazing at it. The procrastination I mean.


The sharks are sharking...I think I ascended up the food chain a bit this past year instead of staying under the 'looks like seaweed but really isn't' cover. It's going to be...interesting. 


In terms of cognition, I can see that I'm so much sharper right now. Wow. I'm catching things on an as yet unlaunched project that I couldn't figure out before. Too foggy from Covid. Kind of crazy to see the difference.


Teen went to a semi formal dance and had a great time. She fell though, despite the braces, which isn't ideal, but overall a win. We are gearing up for a short vacation. Teen has concert tickets and we're going to make it a long weekend (all with n95s strapped on). Knock wood...this time we seem healthy enough for it. (We were supposed to go to DC previously but got Covid instead.)


I'll be meeting with one of my team as well since they'll be local to our location. Looking forward to that. And things are so busy I'll be Zooming even as we travel...hot spot willing.


Is this finally the upswing? I hope so!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.