Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Dictator on Wheels

Asthma is still pissy. Pain is fine. Already tired of limping. Hip is unhappy. Support leg is decently swollen from hip to knee. Can't find anything to really entertain myself with. Usually I'm pretty good at that, but I'm in go mode. 


Spring has infected me. I want to be outside. I want to be active. Plant flowers. Fill raised beds. Weed. Spray. Fertilize. Dig holes. I don't want to be stuck on my ass with screens. Not in this weather with that sunshine. So I'm antsy and having a hard time keeping myself occupied.


I am trying to convince everyone we should get a wheelchair so they can wheel me to the garden and I can tell them what to do.


Surprisingly, interest in that is low lol.


So I've switched to asking them to bring the riding lawn mower up to the door and I'll drive to the garden and tell them what to do.


Surprisingly, no buyers for that idea either.


Ha. Nobody wants a garden dictator on wheels. Their loss.


And dear asthma, shut up. I don't need wheels to tell you what to do. You're boring and no one likes you. Go away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.