Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

A Weird Kind of Better

I'm pretty much over it. Just waiting to see if the fatigue (definitely feeling mono-y) and brain cotton and nerve/joint fire are going away anytime soon or if I'm in for months of misery. I haven't tested my stamina too much yet so I'm not sure how impaired I'm going to be.


Right now I'm getting tired pretty quickly and not up for a normal routine so...we'll see where it goes next.


I have a bit of a cough. An eensy weensy smidge of lung stuff.  (The asthma is behaving even.)


Sense of smell and taste is dodgy. I keep looking for what's burning or rotting lol.


Oh, and I was, until recently, snoring and mouth breathing all night in a way that's abnormal for me. I think covid is doing something to people's sleep as I didn't have sinus congestion. As I mentioned earlier, patients see a correlation with covid and sleep apnea, but science doesn't have a lot to say about it yet. However, my sleep this time materially changed for the worse. I didn't really notice it the first time I had covid, despite being diagnosed with sleep apnea afterwards, but I can see it now.


My question is...do you go back to your baseline as you heal? Or do you just have sleep apnea from covid forever? What does it mean that it's happening now? I had gotten to where my energy was much more normal, back to where I have the energy to go all day. I didn't have sleep apnea symptoms outside of covid as far as I know. So what's the deal?


But overall it's been very mild. Nothing like it was before. If it could be like this all the time, we'd all be fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.