Pages

Monday, March 27, 2023

Taking Bets

 

Had my foot MRI.


My system is still weird from Covid, and I discovered during the MRI, that my nerves are insanely hypersensitive right now. OMG did the IV sticks hurt. Like 8/9 level pain. Like obliterate thought pain. Like right up there with broken elbows and hepatic resections and imploding tumors pain. 


It was crazy. I almost yelled out motherfucker at one point, which I've never ever in my life been tempted to do for any kind of pain involving healthcare before. I didn't even swear at anyone during labor. Lectured them all about how they were counting wrong during the pushing phase, yes lol, but no swearing. 


Wow. Again...covid is a weird little fucknut of viral bullshit.


Anyway, either....


Nothing is wrong,

or I have a growth,

or joint issue,

or some combination thereof.


I'm leaning towards growth because of the way my toes have shifted out of place, but what the fuck do I know?


Motherfucker.


PS: The dresses for the wedding came and are lovely. I have my choice of a smidge too small or a smidge too big lol. We'll see if my weight shifts to help me out. I'll probably go with the slightly big one as it gives me nicer lines than the one that's straining a bit. But I'm covered no matter what my weight does.


And I scored them on Amazon for $60 each by way of China. I was sweating it because you never know what you're going to get from China, but I studied the size chart and the reviews (which were good) and made an educated guess to go up one size...which was just about perfect (a size down or up wouldn't fit right in either dress--likely I'm between sizes at the moment). 


The quality is excellent too. A nice, but unusual win in my experience.


I took the risk because the one department store dress I ordered was a hot mess of shoot me now lol and I didn't like any of the other designs in stock. So that expensive tragedy will be going back to the store.


Also, I like weddings and I'm excited and this is a big deal wedding for everyone...it's not some cousin fifty times removed or coworkers. So that's why it keeps coming up. In case that wasn't obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.