Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Urp

Accidentally ate gluten. Hubby gave me chocolate that's been gluten free in the past and I ate it assuming the crunchy bit was a nut. Nope. Pretzels. Surprise!


I've been sick all day as a result.


Always always check the label. Yeesh.


Tomorrow should be better. Just gotta get past the purge.


Joints and nerves are largely behaving now too. Thank God. That's been really unpleasant. 


Once I catch up on sleep (I've lost so much from the nerve and joint burning) I should be pretty much back to normal. I don't think I'll have a long tail with the fatigue, but we'll see.


I managed to do some gardening and my stamina was about what it was prior to this last round of covid. Which is to say, I eventually start panting like a dog and feel like I'm going to faint, but it takes more and more time to get to that point...which is still a covid legacy but it's an improvement over the long covid baseline. Does that even make sense? You know what I mean, right? Like, I'm not normal, but I've improved.


It is a little concerning that I'm almost at the year mark from the OG covid infection and still struggling with that, but I'm mostly just happy to have made any progress at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.