Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Getting There

Definitely not as sick as the last round of Covid.


I'm very tired and sleeping a lot right now.


Lost my appetite almost completely again. Doing my best to make myself eat because I really don't want to do the covid starvation thing again.


But the lungs are doing much better and so far, the joint/nerve inflammation hasn't been as bad. It's there but at like, 20% power compared to last time. 


That gives me a little hope. Maybe Covid's not going to be such a dire thing. Maybe my body is learning finally. Maybe it's more survivable than that first infection led me to believe.


And the teen isn't sick so far either, which is great news. Here's hoping...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.