Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

How Low Can You Go Limbo

So my oxygen really crashed. I couldn't even hit 95. Spent most of the day ranging between 90-92. I'm usually pretty bouncy. The swings tire me out, but the bounces up keep me halfway upright. But this was sustained lows without bounce. So that sucked.


The next day it was like nothing happened. I had my first good day in a long time. Good energy. Productive day. I didn't have any bone deep fatigue making it feel like I was trying to lift mountains whenever I moved. I even had the impulse to exercise. An impulse I smacked down because at this juncture, exercise feels like insanity.


It helped that I didn't have a lot of schlepping to do. Schlepping really tires me out. 


I would bet that low oxygen day was related to too much schlepping.


So maybe I'm recovering to the point of handling a more normal stay-at-home sedentary day? And still not up for exercise or lots of running around?


Or it was a fluke? If I got a Ouija board...do you think Covid would tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.