Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Pleasantly Traumatized

 

I messaged the pulmo a polite version of what the fucking fuck and what the fuck do I do now? 


And to my surprise, they're already talking surgical referral.


Huh.


I appreciate the proactive bent of the pulmo. That's a thumbs up all day long. I don't see it often enough in my medical care.


But...


I mean...


My thought was, if this apnea shit is really happening, I'd like to make the machine work because the other options are a whole other hellscape. Very brutal surgeries (at least it sounds that way to me). Implanted devices that zap you. 


Hard pass, guys. I just want to live my life and be left alone, but my body keeps dragging me back into the abyss of medical fuckery and on here to bitch about it.


Sleep apnea is not fun. It's not a problem you want to have. All the solutions are torture.


I really wanted to avoid surgery and implants. But honestly, this asthma is so bad and so fucking me up that I'm now willing to consider amputation without anesthesia if that's what will work. Whatever works. Just please Jesus Fuckitol let me sleep and breathe.


We've agreed to try a bit longer. The pulmo tinkered with the settings on their end so we'll see. But I'm going to call it this week. It's not going to take much more before I end up on prednisone at this rate. It's to the point where it doesn't matter if I even have good sleep. The asthma is sucking me dry worse than any sleep apnea ever could.


So yay proactive pulmo. Boo surgery and implants which are apparently going to make up the menu I get to order from.


How do I get a different menu? I want the one with free money, ice cream, and cheesecake. Come on. Hook me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.