Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It Never Ends

I feel like Job at the moment, if he had health problems.

I found a lump where no lump should be.

I wasn't even looking for anything, just trying to get dressed, and there it was.

It is probably nothing. Or maybe it's everything. I don't know. I. don't. care. I'm going with nothing because I don't have the energy for anything else.

I have more than enough to deal with right now, thanks. Can this ride just fucking stop for a moment so I can catch my breath?

I am tempted to ignore it, but I will call the PCP and ask if she wants to get to second base with me.

Eventually.

Because it's nothing.

Maybe it'll go away by itself. That happens, right? And then it really will be nothing.

May I please have that menu option?

ETA: I picked a damn fine time to start a patient blog--precisely when everything goes to pot. How's that for coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.